or 4 interest-free payments of $29.50 AUD with More info
The Audrey is a classic bandeau style bikini top with thick straps, suitable for small or large busts. This floral print is is by a local illustrator, and it's printed using non-toxic water based dyes to save your skin and the environment through minimising water pollution. Pair with the Audrey brief, or whichever bottom you prefer.
✄ Locally made ♺ Recycled Fabric
🐇 Super soft ☼ UV protective Fabric
- Made in Australia
- Recycled Italian fabric
- Seamless design with bust darts in side seam
- Removable padding
- Soft boning in side seams to hold bust shape
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- Clasp closure at centre back
- Fully lined front and back
- Model is 178cm and wears a size 8
Luxury fabric woven in Italy, made from ECONYL® regenerated nylon.
Main: 78% Recycled Nylon / 22% elastane
Lining: 90% Recycled Nylon / 10% elastane
Rinse in fresh water after use. Do not machine wash. Colours may fade with frequent chlorinated pool use.
This product is ethically manufactured in Australia from recycled fabric, which is created from plastic waste pulled from oceans and landfills around the world. The fabric is created using 100% renewable energy.
Locally made means we have full control over the product and the way it is made. Our factories are ethical and we visit them regularly. They are also regularly audited by the manufacturing union.
Fair pay for workers
Transparent and ethical manufacturing
No exploitation of workers, forced labour or child labour
- Free express shipping over $150 AUD for Australian orders
- Free express shipping over $200 AUD for International orders
- Easy returns on full priced items
- Sorry no refunds on orders paid with Afterpay, exchange only
View our full Shipping & Returns policy here